Submit Repair Request
To send a gun to Stoeger Industries for repair…
1. Get a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Complete the repair request form below and Stoeger Industries will email you a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Or call customer service at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
2. Ensure that the firearm is completely unloaded.
- It is dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail.
- Visually and physically check both the chamber and the magazine.
- If for any reason the gun cannot be completely unloaded prior to shipping, call Stoeger Industries at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2) for assistance.
3. Prepare your unloaded gun for shipping.
- Pack your firearm in the original box, if you have it. Put the spacers in place to prevent the bolt from contacting the forend.
- If you do not have the original box, ship the assembled gun in a hard gun case.
- Put a letter in the box describing the problem. Include your name, address, and daytime phone number.
- Write the RA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun.
4. Ship the unloaded firearm to this address:
Attn: Service Department
901 Eighth Street
Pocomoke, MD 21851
5. Return information for serviced firearms:
- Upon completion of service, firearms will be returned to the address provided on the RMA form below.
- An adult signature will be required upon delivery for all firearms.
- When calling Customer Service to receive updates on product being serviced, please have the RA and serial numbers ready.
* Required Field